Each year, applications for residency are open to entrepreneurs across Africa. Over 1500 applications are expected per annum and from this, 100-150 successful candidates are selected to be part of the programme for 12 months with the option to renew their residency.
*Residents can access the campus for 24hrs while non-residents can access the campus between 08h00 and 17h00*
- Applicants must have registered business.
- The business entity should operate as a private entity or social enterprise.
- Proposed business should be based on an identified market opportunity.
- 10,000 square metres
- Over 500 workstations and offices
- 3 Tech Labs
- A large state of the art boardroom for over 20 pax
- 4 kitchen facilities
- 5 lounges
- 6 shower facilities
- A prayer room
- Pop-up shops and product displays for residents
- 5 boardrooms for meetings
- Think Tank room
- Kids and Adults playrooms
- Locker facilities
- Over 20 partners under one roof
- And finally the heart of the campus – The Atrium – an indoor open space for networking and events
- A siesta room
- South African residents are expected to be present at the campus at least 200 days in a year. Exception is given to other African countries who are only obliged to be physically at the residence for 14 days and 200 days virtually.
- Ability for the resident to pay R995 (USD75) per month. Resident companies with over five team members will receive a discounted fee.
- Finally, ability to smile and learn from not succeeding, but keen to TRY AGAIN.
HERE TODAY, GROWN TOMORROW
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM RESIDENTS
Apply Now ! >
Apply Now ! >